Wanted: Medior C#/.NET developer
Technically trained and an experienced and knowledge sharing C#/.NET developer. That’s you. Recognizable? Beautiful! Then our vacancy for a Medior C # -developer might be yours!
What’s your roll in our team?
- As part of our developers team, you work on innovative projects and high traffic sites and applications for national and international use;
- You take part of sessions with the Product Owner to improve the products;
- You enjoy the latest technologies and embrace new development techniques and skills.
What are you working on?
- Together with the other programmers you design, develop and expand our varioushigh traffic websites and web applications
- You are part of the daily standups, the pokersessions in which we do the estimations, retrospectives in which we discuss all possible improvements
- You develop a marketing platform for high traffic sites that have huge exposure, both nationally and internationally
- You will be working independently and in teams: sharing mutual knowledge is our top priority and growing people is what we do
- By working closely with colleagues you realize your own and of course our objectives.
So where do you do this?
At MediaBlue! We are an online marketing company that builds and operates entertainment websites. With over 50 highly motivated, ambitious and committed people we serve markets in more than 20 countries. HeadQuarters: a beautiful office near The Hague Central Station.
To show initiative, seize opportunities and find an interest in each other is important within our company. Not only about serious matters, but also during a game of table football and on the Friday afternoon drink!
- For the last 3- 5 years you have developed your skills in .NET , C #, MVC , JQuery and CSS
- An enthusiastic colleague who is driven by creativity and designing practical solutions that integrate seamlessly with our philosophy
- You embrace responsibility, initiative, solutions and team spirit: that is who you are
- You are just like us very much in favor of identifying, researching and learning new techniques and tools
- Personal growth is important to you, and that is why we like to invest in your development
- Telephone and internet compensation, also for private use
- Personal development to get the best out of yourself
- Good working atmosphere in a beautiful building near The Hague Central Station
- Every day a delicious lunch, free of charge
- To share new ideas and initiatives: the doors are always open for discussion, advice and a bit of gibberish
- Friday drinks, and parties which make you will remember (or not 😉 the next day.