What are you going to do?
Our company is constantly evolving, and that means our team is too.
We are looking for a new team member who is able to further refine and modernize our current QA procedures.
How are you going to do that?
- Together with the team, you draw up the acceptance criteria for user stories, and then you translate these into (automated) test scenarios.
- You ensure that new functions are extensive tested and released.
- You create and maintain Continues Integration Pipelines in Azure DevOps for existing and new projects.
- You recognize repetitive (test-) tasks, and write scripts to automate these tasks.
- You report test results and coordinate possible solutions.
- You work proactively with the different teams to understand the entire application structure.
So where do you this?
At MediaBlue International! We are an online marketing company that builds and operates popular (inter)national websites. We mainly do this in .NET (C#). Other applications we use include: Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic, Kibana, Tableau and more. We also use a wide range of tools such as Protractor, Selenium, Postman, Newman, NCrunch, Azure DevOps, Git and more.
We do this with more than 40 enthusiastic people from a beautiful building near The Hague Central. We believe it is important to take initiative, seize opportunities and pay attention to each other. When it not only comes to serious matters, also during a game of table football and during Friday afternoon drinks!
- At least 3 years of experience with automated testing of web applications.
- Extensive experience with Protractor, Selenium, and testing APIs using Postman/Newman.
- Experience with setting up and managing Continues Integration Pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Experience with automatic testing and monitoring of microservices.
- The ability to describe technical things easily to non-technical people.
- You are independent and independent thinking, practical, enterprising, proactive, and stress resistant and you like to be part of a winning team.
- A good salary.
- A budget of €100 per month to declare your internet and telephone costs, for example. Do you prefer sports? That is also possible with this budget!
- A work from home allowance and/or travel allowance.
- Personal development plan (PDP) to get the best out of yourself.
- The ability to work hybrid.
- Good working atmosphere in a beautiful building near The Hague Central.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas: the doors are always open for consultation, advice and for a little chatter.
- Friday afternoon drinks and parties that sometimes still bother you the next day.
Send us your resume!
Got excited? Please send your resume and motivation to our Recruiter Kim or fill out the form below. Any questions? You may also email Kim. She will answer you right away