40 hours / bachelor's degree / 1-3 years of experience – The Hague center
40 hours / bachelor’s degree / 1-3 years of experience – The Hague center
- You aim to generate as much search traffic as possible for our international websites, prioritizing high quality and competitive pricing. We advertise in over 20 countries through Google Ads.
- You understand the kind of content needed to attract additional visits to our websites.
- You optimize the conversion of keywords, ads, and landing pages for international marketing campaigns.
- You serve as the eyes and ears for the marketing and product teams regarding emerging market trends.
- You act as the Google specialist within multidisciplinary marketing teams, assisting other marketers with the tactical implementation of country-specific strategies.
- Minimum requirement of a bachelor’s degree and 1 to 3 years of experience in Google Ads.
- Analytical and numerical insight is essential.
- A tenacious individual not deterred by rising competition, cultural differences, or foreign languages.
- Someone who finds achievement in meeting numerical targets.
- A goal-oriented individual who sets and strives to achieve their own targets.
- You thrive when handling substantial budgets.
- Prior knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is advantageous.
- You excel in independently devising the best approach, whether through analysis or by coordinating sessions with colleagues
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Bonusses based on targets
A budget of €100, – per month to cover your internet or phone costs. Prefer to cover your gym fees? That’s also possible from this budget!
- A work from home and/or travel expense reimbursement.
- A professional development plan to help you develop new skills and gain more knowledge.
- Possibility to work hybrid.
- Positive work environment in a nice location close to center of The Hague.
- Room for new initiative and ideas: the door is always open for discussions, advice and some banter
- Friday afternoon “borrels” and Parties where you sometimes wake up with a ‘morning-after’ souvenir.
Enthusiastic? Send your CV and motivation to our recruitment department (email@example.com) or complete the form below. Any questions? You can also email our recruitment department for this. We are happy to answer them.
Join the team